Wednesday, October 24, 2012

ARE YOU A LOGICAL PERSON?

When I was in college, I began to question myself as to whether I was a logical person or not, since my opinions were in direct contrast to others many times.  Curious to find out, I took a course in college that was entitled “LOGIC.”  I was curious to find out if I was a logical thinking person or not and was rather apprehensive to think that I might fail the course.

That class was the only disruptive class I ever took in college.  The instructor explained that if someone wanted to learn, he would give us the information, but if not…he didn’t care.  Actually, this is a logical approach because learning is up to the person taking the course and not the job of the instructor to force them to learn.
 
One young girl who was a neighbor of mine sat with her desk turned backward to the instructor, gabbed constantly to the girl behind her, and neither one of them listened to anything he had to say. 
I made 100 on every test and came out of the course with a solid A.  It lasted an entire semester and covered a myriad of subjects.  I proved to myself that I am a logical thinking person.  The young neighbor failed every test and made fun of the fact that I made 100 on every test.  She also flunked out of the nursing program.

This brings me to the reason I wrote this blog.  It is beyond my logical thinking that anyone would vote for Obama in this upcoming election.  Why?

·         First of all, he has a shady past.  He claims to be an American but it is obvious that he is a Muslim in his heart.  His philosophy was formed during his raising and especially impacted by the "dreams of his father."  He has made strong alliances with numerous anti-American people throughout his life.

·         He was elected without having enough experience to run our country.  He had only worked as a community organizer.

·         He was elected to the Senate but he simply voted “present” 99% of the time.

·         He has a poor record of running the country for the last four years.

·         I have never seen anyone that manipulates words and lies so much.  He will say anything to make a point to win an argument, or to simply win someone over to his side.

·         Even the liberal media fails to show him actually doing anything on his job.  He makes pretty speeches but he appears to validate the saying, “He is all talk and no action.”

·         He appears to spend more time playing golf, going on vacations, and appearing as a “rock star” on popular television shows.

I could go on and on.   I feel like anyone who votes for Obama is like the two girls in my class who failed the course, along with one-half of the remainder of the class, and they do not care to learn about what is going on in our government.  My logical opinion is:    

LOGICAL PEOPLE ARE NOT GOING TO VOTE FOR OBAMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Sign/type your name...or you can simply remain anonmyous.